Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Time

Do you hear that…the ticking clock, That is the sound track to my life it’s a reminder of who I am, who I’ve been missing, where I’ve been, where I come from and where I want to go. Its always there to remind me of just those things, to remind me that its all real all of the feelings that I have everything it keeps my reality in check. I know to most people who read this I sound crazy but it’s the truth. Hearing that clock “tick tock tick tock” it always reminds me that it’s real that TIME is real. It helps me remember that no matter what kind of heartbreak or pain may come, there is going to be a time when I am happy again. Time is my Best friend and my worst enemy the more time that goes by the more people I gain in life but also the more I lose. Sometimes I feel like I dont have enough time, enough time to love someone or to get over someone,enough time for sadness,happiness, just not enough time but I suppose that we all feel that way at one point or another. But its the one thing in life that never really changes, we get older and older we will always change but not time, time passes it always will even after we are gone it still goes on, It’s a bitter sweetness that will never stop.

P.s. I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment