Monday, December 3, 2012

I Love YOU Christofor

Sitting here off work today (YAY!) waiting for my wonderful Fiancee to get off work and I can't help but sit here and think....that I Love my life. My Hubby, is the best thing that ever happened to me, he saved me from myself and I can never thank him enough, even if he says that I don't have to. I still remember when I fist seen him, him in his walmart uniform :) I remember going up to the front of the store and passing him and smiling at him and running away when he smiled back at me and said hi, I did that all the time. And I remember when he first messaged me online and we talked for hours, and I gave him my number and we became friends. But from the first time I talked to him and realized how much we had in common...I fell. The first time he came over to my house, the way we would text all day and night and never get sick of each other, we would talk about the stupidest things have the most silly conversations and he kept coming around and we started hanging out at work...and then he told me he had feelings for me. He told me he fell in Love with me, and I couldn't lie. I told him I loved him to. I remember it all like it was yesterday when in fact its been almost a year he has been in my life almost a year as my friend, and 8 months as my Boyfriend. And I fall in love with him more and more everyday, he makes me smile and laugh more then anyone I have ever known, and I do get scared and upset some days that he is going to realized that he isn't happy with me or that he will fall out of love, and I pray to God every day that doesn't happen but no matter what even if it does I am going to cherish what we have for the rest of my life, he is and will always be the love of my life and even though in the beginning everything was new and exciting I would never want to trade it for what we have now because what we have no is SO much better then back then we are so comfortable with each other now we can tease each other and goof off we can be us and be happy and not have to worry about anyone or anything except...us I LOVE YOU baby and I know I bug and bug and bug you about getting married I just want to be your wife and truly be your family. You are my everything Kid forever and always xoxoxoxo -S P.s. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment