Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanks for NOTHING

Today...has been one of my harder ones. My mind just goes and goes and goes to places that it shouldn't, places of the past, the past that I can't change. I always seem to think the same thing over and over again to myself in my mind. What if things were different back then, or God why WHY didn't I run, why did I let him get the best of me. I could have stopped it, could have...tried but I didn't I didn't say anything to anyone I LET it happen I was a weak little girl. I don't know what I didn't, why I thought I couldn't, and look where that got me and my family I was RIPPED away from them and now everything is different with all of them now different with my dad we talk every once in a while but I used to be everything to him and now he only talks for 5 minutes and hangs up and my brothers well Tyler talks to me more then any of them, Judsan and Jordan are different....its different with me and Logan I can't stand it. He moved in with a girl has a baby IS GETTING MARRIED and....never called me. Never even bothered. Him and I used to do EVERYTHING together. from parties and drinking to fishing on a Sunday night just everything this kid was my best friend and brother I remember when he decked some guy in the face because he called me an ugly whore and now....im not a damn thing to him and I love it. What the heck ever peace the eff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment