Sunday, November 11, 2012
Here's to YOU
I'm writing this because I know you can read it. I DO NOT I repeat DO NOT want to be your friend. I want nothing to do with you, You chose to walk out on our friendship and now I am keeping it that way. I have given you MORE THEN ONE chance to come back into my life and every time you have told me I would be better off with out you. Well I guess you said it enough that it stuck I AM better off without you, it took me long enough to figure out but I did and now YOU'RE the one left in the dark and YOU'RE the one who wants back in my life after all of the HELL you put me and Laura through for so many years after every little game you played, after trying to pit us against each other after EVERYTHING that you have done I finally see you are no good....So Have a nice life "friend" I'm done with you and your lies I'm finally happy so let me stay that way.
P.s. I SO DON'T Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment