Thursday, November 15, 2012
Yeah...That's all.
Im so....UGHADS:KOFAJSDFAPWIHFAPISDGJA:PIKF:AJSDFJADSKJF:AJKDSGJAJgak;sdJG.....Yeah that about says it all. Im flustered and frustrated, and upset and sad, and pissed the fuck off. And I don't know why.
I can't explain it, its like one minute I'm leaning towards okay and the next I feel like punching a wall and it takes the littlest things to tick me off or hurt my feelings lately I don't understand it.
I never used to be this way, Hell I'm me right? everyone expects happy go lucky always has the right thing to say shoulder to cry on friend to talk to or hug Shelby, and I don't feel like her anymore. I feel like I'm slowly losing myself, But the thing is I'm HAPPY with my LIFE I'm the happiest I have ever been when it comes to love. So I don't know or understand WHY.
I try going to church I try talking to people I TRY and try and TRY and NOTHING no relief from my over thinking or my fear of the past and it doesn't help I DON'T SLEEP! I don't know. I'm sorry I'm rambling AGAIN seems like a things for me now huh? Hopefully next blog I will have my stupid self under control....
-S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment