Sunday, November 11, 2012

What....Ever.

It just feels like I can't do anything right anymore, it seems like every time everything starts to feel perfect and I have no more doubts, something else happens that pushes me back, and makes me want to pull away. I am so SICK of feeling the way I do. Felling like I don't come first, or feeling like I'm being pushed away. Feeling depressed, and sad. And it just hits me some days where I will be perfectly fine and the next second I feel like putting my fist threw a wall. Please don't get me wrong I LOVE my life I wouldn't change anything I have now for the world. I don't know it just sometimes doesn't feel like other people feel the same way, I know I'm easily forgotten about and pushed aside because I'm quiet but I don't know. As you can tell....my mind is a jumbled up mess right now, and honestly I don't know how to fix it. I know I'm complicated. -S P.s. I Love YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment